From 2018-05-15 to 2018-06-13
- 10:16 Revision 20205a98 (amiro-os): shell thread priority can now be configured via aosconf.h
- 09:51 Revision b6b45e4c (amiro-os): enhanced hooks in aos_main.cpp:
- - INIT_HOOK_0 now supports optional arguments like all other hooks
- new hook introduced to add custom includes
- 09:38 Revision b2053cb5 (amiro-os): The main.c was renamed to aos_main.cpp and will compiled as C++ fil...
- This allows to use full C++ capabilities when using any hooks.
- 09:33 Revision 870f74ac (amiro-os): 1) enhancements of the makefiles:
- - replaced all absolute paths by relative paths
- include directories now consistently do not have a trailing slas...
- 09:20 Revision 616f3584 (amiro-lld): Makefile modified to get rid of absolute path
- 09:14 Revision 9ed9243f (amiro-blt): target makefiles modified to get rid of absolute paths
- 09:40 Revision 680d05e5 (amiro-os): Updated AMiRo-BLT and applied an similar fix to QtCreatorSetup.sh (...
- 09:39 Revision 7737db33 (amiro-blt): QtCreatorSetup.sh: fixed an issue with relative paths of the compi...
- 09:38 Revision bba1e03c (amiro-blt): setup.sh: fixed a typo
- 16:11 Revision b8268050 (amiro-os): FIX: AosShellChannel was not known in main.c if shell was disabled.
- 16:04 Revision 043cdf33 (amiro-os): Introduced a common aos_chconf.h file, which is included by each ch...
- The smart build feature was deactivated since it caused issues with this new structure.
- 18:38 Revision dd8738ea (amiro-os): AosShellChannel now contains a pointer to a BaseAsynchronousChannel...
- Fixed an issue with AosIOStreams as well as AosShellStreams regarding multiple reading/writing from/to channels.
- 13:29 Revision 42f1b573 (amiro-os): AMiRo-BLT updated
- 13:23 Revision 56360b33 (amiro-blt): gccsetup.sh: initially suggested link directory has been enhanced ...
- 11:16 Revision ba516b61 (amiro-os): Major overhaul to the I/O functionality:
- The SequentialStremMultiplexer (SSM) has been replaced by AosIOStream.
The AosIOStream class acts like a BaseSequenti...
- 11:12 Revision bc5cdb79 (amiro-os): Modified aos_unittest.h/.c files to prevent unnecessary includes.
Also available in: Atom