From 2019-02-11 to 2019-03-12
- 12:59 Revision 11d54cd3 (amiro-os): Merge branch 'rtcan' of https://openresearch.cit-ec.de/git/amiro-os...
- # Conflicts:
- 13:24 Feature #592 (Resolved): AMiRo-LLD configuration via Makefile
- Currently AMiRo-LLD drivers are activated via the alldconf.h file, which results in numerous files being compiled wit...
- 13:20 Feature #591 (New): More generic QtCreator project setup
- Recently, the AMiRo-OS QtCreator project setup script has been enhanced to use the GCC output for generating accordin...
- 13:16 Feature #590 (Resolved): System (de)initialization with disabled bootloader
- Introduce a possibility to configure AMiRo-OS to not use a bootloader, so that the OS will fully initialize the hardw...
- 13:13 Feature #589 (New): Enhanced I/O events
- Currently I/O interrupts result in I/O events and propagate the causing EXTI line via event flags (e.g. EXTI #3 propa...
- 11:57 Support #588 (In Progress): AMiRo-BLT overhaul
- Currently AMiRo-BLT is a highly modified fork of an quite old version of OpenBLT. For better maintainability it shoul...
- 11:26 Revision abb8b3f4 (amiro-os): Introduced DiWheelDrive v1.2 module.
- Note that the new BNO055 IMU is not available yet.
- 11:19 Revision b010278f (amiro-os): Introduced PowerManagement v1.2 module.
- Also adapted PowerManagement v1.1 and ADC unit test.
- 11:17 Revision 9af9aaea (amiro-os): AMiRo-BLT and AMiRo-LLD updated as preparation for introduction of ...
- fixed typos.
- 11:15 Revision 76350eab (amiro-lld): bq27500 v1: introduced an optional BQ27500_LLD_HWVERSION option.
- Currently 120 (v1-20) and 130 (v1-30) are supported.
- 11:05 Revision 21969c4e (amiro-blt): fixed module id veriables
- 11:02 Revision c1f21a71 (amiro-blt): Introduced a bootloader for the DiWheelDrive v1.2 module.
- 11:01 Revision a270d48f (amiro-blt): introduced a bootloader for the PowerManagement v1.2 module
- 11:00 Revision f7d2c786 (amiro-blt): Version increased to 1.2.x beta:
- - Introduced module IDs for new AMiRo 1.2 modules.
- Introduced a new secondary wakeup reason (IMU) which is analogou...
- 12:57 Revision ad02f035 (amiro-os): NUCLEO-F103RB: fixed a typo
- 12:55 Revision 169a7bd6 (amiro-os): enhanced UML component diagram
- 12:54 Revision 4cb40108 (amiro-os): Update to the LLDs and the DW1000 unit test (removed deprecated fil...
- 12:52 Revision fe058578 (amiro-lld): minor optimization to the PCAL5624 v1 driver
- 12:52 Revision d5cec6de (amiro-lld): enhanced UML diagram
- 10:20 Revision 00843891 (amiro-os): removed some redundant GCC optimization parameters
- 10:19 Revision 8588411e (amiro-os): renamed the DW1000_V0 unit test to _v1 according to the LLD version...
- 17:02 Revision eeb84bf1 (amiro-os): modified some Makefiles to properly use the BUILDDIR variable
- 16:59 Revision b93c5d98 (amiro-os): Introduced the NUCLEO-F401RE module
- 16:23 Revision 68004e92 (amiro-os): Merge branch 'master' of http://openresearch.cit-ec.de/git/amiro-os...
- 16:23 Revision b0ede265 (amiro-os): Default shell configurations have been changed:
- Now the input line buffer can hold 128 characters (up from 64) and there can be up to 16 arguments per line (up from 4)
- 16:22 Revision 6a95db23 (amiro-os): Changed the AMiRo-OS version back to 2.0.1 (from 2.1.0).
- This was done, because an increment in the minor version implies an API change, which is not present yet.
- 15:10 Revision 651cb6e6 (amiro-os): Extended unittest for AT42QT1050
- 14:38 Revision 7df78c60 (amiro-lld): Added addr-calculation
- 11:57 Revision 2f5f6722 (amiro-os): Enhanced the Makefiles to consistently use the BUIDDIR variable.
- 09:58 Revision 1c777686 (amiro-os): updated all aosconf.h files to AMiRo-OS 2.1
- 16:33 AMiRo-OS 2.0 released
- The next-generation AMiRo-OS (version 2.0) has been released alongside AMiRo-BLT v1.1.2 and AMiRo-LLD v1.0.1.
- 16:28 Revision c5818ac1 (amiro-os): Master is now dev-branch for AMiRo-OS 2.1
- 16:26 Revision 2435f7a5 (amiro-os): AMiRo-OS 2.0 released
- 16:25 Revision 3f716772 (amiro-os): startup prompt and module:info command now print the date in ISO fo...
- 16:02 Revision 509a1f90 (amiro-os): Updated AMiRo-LLD to version 1.0.1
- 16:01 Revision 542939ea (amiro-os): Very minor enhancements.
- 12:39 Feature #585 (Resolved): Investigate whether CAN can be an optional feature of AMiRo-OS
- CAN is now optional.
See commit:75c1f470 for details.
- 12:37 Revision 75c1f470 (amiro-os): CAN is now optional.
- If disabled, CAN start and stop functions are removed, SSSP startup stage 3 is skipped and RTC is not synchronized du...
- 09:55 Revision b95be72b (amiro-lld): AMiRo-LLD version increased to 1.0.1
- 17:36 Revision 8547080b (amiro-os): reduced the CH_CFG_ST_TIMEDELTA value to 20us as it seems to be wor...
- 17:35 Revision e9ca986c (amiro-os): Fixed recently broken Makefiles (sry!)
- 17:02 Feature #587 (New): Implement I2C bus clear function
- Implement the I2C bus clear function as specified by the "I2C standard":https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM1020...
- 16:53 Feature #586 (New): Configurable shell history
- Introduce a configurable buffer for the shell, which holds the N last commands.
With N set to 0, the behavior should...
- 16:50 Feature #585 (Resolved): Investigate whether CAN can be an optional feature of AMiRo-OS
- So far, having a CAN bus enabled is mandatory for AMiRo-OS to work.
The necessity for this should be investigated ag...
- 16:16 Revision 2a9f9ad7 (amiro-os): Slightly optimized all Makefiles
- 15:16 Revision daafd0b0 (amiro-os): the patching procedure in the kernel setup script will now print in...
- 15:15 Revision bac4d84a (amiro-os): Fixed some remaining 2018 dates
- 13:42 Revision 732a4657 (amiro-os): ChibiOS updated to version stable_19.1.x.
- NOTE: ChibiOS 19.1.x seems to contain some issues as of now.
- 12:45 Revision 84450926 (amiro-lld): DW1000: updated copyright to 2019
- 18:04 Revision 7de0cc90 (amiro-os): All preprocessor directives without arguments (e.g. #endif) are now...
- 14:35 Revision 15fd5bbb (amiro-lld): removed the DW1000 version 0 driver
- 14:01 Revision c42956f9 (amiro-os): Makefiles enhanced: the targets 'all' and 'clean' will now be execu...
- 13:43 Revision 23437e98 (amiro-os): Using a RTC is now no mandatory feature anymore, but optional
- 17:46 Revision d96ce104 (amiro-os): Shell: "fixed" the HOME and END escape sequences, which were not AN...
- 11:11 Revision 165bcce7 (amiro-os): Fixed the ADC unit test, so it will only be activated for the Power...
- 11:10 Revision 3cb82b1a (amiro-os): Reordered some configuration files.
- The BOARD_VERSION macro has been removed. Instead the version is now encoded in the other BOARD_XXX macros.
- 11:08 Revision 0f60c8ad (amiro-os): Applied AMiRo-OS header to sime files, which still held the ChibiOS...
- 16:42 Revision 88ce18b7 (amiro-os): Making progress: AMiRo-OS v2.0 has reached RC status! =)
- 16:30 Revision 55a84503 (amiro-os): updated to AMiRo-BLT 1.1.2 and recent ChibiOS (v18.2.x)
- 16:20 Revision 53ce6fa2 (amiro-blt): Version number incremented to 1.1.2
- 11:22 Revision 10b520a8 (amiro-os): DW1000 unit test updated
- 11:20 Revision 26dead12 (amiro-lld): DW1000 LLD updated
- 17:56 Revision ed19a68b (amiro-os): added initial device reset
- 17:48 Revision 119ec0d2 (amiro-lld): - fixed address calculation
- - added reset-function
- 16:17 Revision 67dfe414 (amiro-os): Merge branch 'master' of http://openresearch.cit-ec.de/git/amiro-os...
- 16:15 Revision 052ee695 (amiro-os): fixed naming
- 13:18 Revision 7b6ab4bf (amiro-os): fixed the DW1000Driver struct issued in uinttest v1
- 13:16 Revision 5e585131 (amiro-lld): Merge branch 'master' of http://openresearch.cit-ec.de/git/amiro-o...
- 13:15 Revision 4172c48d (amiro-lld): fixed DW1000Driver struct issue in v1
- 11:32 Revision dc688a9f (amiro-os): Updated AMiRo-LLD and improved layout of README.txt
- 11:32 Revision de56f814 (amiro-lld): Enhanced the README.txt file:
- - updated the description of the file structure
- added two developer guides
- 10:31 Revision cee583f5 (amiro-os): Merge branch 'master' of http://openresearch.cit-ec.de/git/amiro-os...
- 10:31 Revision 97017dbb (amiro-os): NUCLEO-L476RH: fixed I2C initialization for MPU6050 unit test
Also available in: Atom