From 2019-02-22 to 2019-03-23
- 11:06 Feature #594 (Resolved): Revise periphAL
- The periphery abstraction layer (periphAL) should be revised and optimized:
* All @enum@ should be replaced by a c...
- 13:24 Feature #592 (Resolved): AMiRo-LLD configuration via Makefile
- Currently AMiRo-LLD drivers are activated via the alldconf.h file, which results in numerous files being compiled wit...
- 13:20 Feature #591 (New): More generic QtCreator project setup
- Recently, the AMiRo-OS QtCreator project setup script has been enhanced to use the GCC output for generating accordin...
- 13:16 Feature #590 (Resolved): System (de)initialization with disabled bootloader
- Introduce a possibility to configure AMiRo-OS to not use a bootloader, so that the OS will fully initialize the hardw...
- 13:13 Feature #589 (New): Enhanced I/O events
- Currently I/O interrupts result in I/O events and propagate the causing EXTI line via event flags (e.g. EXTI #3 propa...
- 11:57 Support #588 (In Progress): AMiRo-BLT overhaul
- Currently AMiRo-BLT is a highly modified fork of an quite old version of OpenBLT. For better maintainability it shoul...
- 12:39 Feature #585 (Resolved): Investigate whether CAN can be an optional feature of AMiRo-OS
- CAN is now optional.
See commit:75c1f470 for details.
- 17:02 Feature #587 (New): Implement I2C bus clear function
- Implement the I2C bus clear function as specified by the "I2C standard":https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM1020...
- 16:53 Feature #586 (New): Configurable shell history
- Introduce a configurable buffer for the shell, which holds the N last commands.
With N set to 0, the behavior should...
- 16:50 Feature #585 (Resolved): Investigate whether CAN can be an optional feature of AMiRo-OS
- So far, having a CAN bus enabled is mandatory for AMiRo-OS to work.
The necessity for this should be investigated ag...
Also available in: Atom