From 2020-01-20 to 2020-02-18
- 17:08 Revision 10bf9cc0 (amiro-os): Introducing error states (negative lable): DOCKING_ERROR, REVERSE_T...
- Bootom sensors can be calibrated for specific colors with MSG_CALIBRATE_BLACK/WHITE,
Add new object detection system ...
- 16:56 Revision e0c5d17a (amiro-os): Add overflow protection for accumHist, linit correction speed to MA...
- 16:54 Revision 0291dfd7 (amiro-os): Add struct for CAN messages
- 16:52 Revision d1b06e44 (amiro-os): Add struct for line follow PID
- 16:51 Revision 06c41883 (amiro-os): Change unsigned to signed int in order to display negative delta value
- 10:55 Revision 4d55cea4 (urtware): classdiagrams overhauled:
- - various modules are split into several files
- introduced a functions.iuml as consistent 'library'
- 18:09 Revision 23ec8223 (amiro-os): timer and periodic timer have been unified in a single functional u...
- The resulting timer object is slightly larger than one-shot timers have been, but much smaller than periodic timers.
- 13:47 Revision e5742249 (amiro-os): Calculation of stack utilization revised
- 13:47 Revision 9506caa7 (amiro-os): bash library: minor fix/enhancement to the exit quitScript() function
- 13:47 Revision 93933a75 (amiro-blt): bash library: minor fix/enhancement to the exit quitScript() function
- 14:03 Revision 8516dad6 (amiro-os): Bash scripts: centralized all 'library' functions in a single file
- 13:52 Revision ec50c96e (amiro-blt): Bash scripts: centralized all 'library' functions in a single file
- 15:02 Revision 474a0731 (amiro-os): Shell: fixed a bug where autocompletion behaved incorrectly
- 14:54 Revision 42247107 (amiro-os): AMiRo Modules: real-time capabilities analysed and timings set acco...
- 14:53 Revision 3e8094a0 (amiro-os): Slight enhancements to cpu load measurement
- 12:15 Revision c5cd2fe4 (amiro-os): dramatically lowered worst critical zone in AMiRo-OS
- 12:10 Revision 3da12676 (amiro-os): Introduced a new system shell command 'module:spuload' to read out ...
Also available in: Atom