From 2020-01-28 to 2020-02-26
- 15:29 Revision e48e1ccf (urtware): Documentation: added the remaining files, but without content so far.
- 15:14 Revision ee83a495 (urtware): Again another huge update to the documentation.
- Still incomplete, though.
- 17:07 Revision 11652222 (amiro-apps): µRtWare updated
- 17:07 Revision c22d21ad (urtware): documentation: removed mutex lock from message structure (was redund...
- 16:35 Revision 8dab1768 (amiro-apps): quite some update (of submodules)
- 16:32 Revision 7491c395 (urtware): introduced activity diagrams for the publish-subscribe system.
- (state diagrams are deprecated and will be removed soon)
- 16:30 Revision 056e40d2 (urtware): classdiagrams updated
- 16:19 Revision b24df8ad (amiro-os): Add DEVIATION_CORRECTION state for a more precise docking maneuver
- 17:08 Revision 10bf9cc0 (amiro-os): Introducing error states (negative lable): DOCKING_ERROR, REVERSE_T...
- Bootom sensors can be calibrated for specific colors with MSG_CALIBRATE_BLACK/WHITE,
Add new object detection system ...
- 16:56 Revision e0c5d17a (amiro-os): Add overflow protection for accumHist, linit correction speed to MA...
- 16:54 Revision 0291dfd7 (amiro-os): Add struct for CAN messages
- 16:52 Revision d1b06e44 (amiro-os): Add struct for line follow PID
- 16:51 Revision 06c41883 (amiro-os): Change unsigned to signed int in order to display negative delta value
- 10:55 Revision 4d55cea4 (urtware): classdiagrams overhauled:
- - various modules are split into several files
- introduced a functions.iuml as consistent 'library'
- 18:09 Revision 23ec8223 (amiro-os): timer and periodic timer have been unified in a single functional u...
- The resulting timer object is slightly larger than one-shot timers have been, but much smaller than periodic timers.
Also available in: Atom