From 2019-02-20 to 2019-03-21
- 17:49 Revision 39e164a2 (amiro-os): Expected jitter was increased to 50 us again, since slow MCUs faile...
- 17:48 Revision 3106e8cc (amiro-os): Updated to AMiRo-LLD 1.1:
- - Implementation of periphAL has been modified accordingly.
- GPIOs are not encoded as port/pad tuple, but as lines
- 17:43 Revision 916f8d28 (amiro-os): aos_status_t type optimized for smaller memory footprint.
- 17:40 Revision 7021191e (amiro-lld): Revision of the periphAL interface:
- - All types have been optimized for smaller memory footprint.
- Several inversion macros (e.g. APAL_GPIO_STATE_INVERT...
- 17:37 Revision bbeeceaf (amiro-lld): TLC5947: the BLANK and XLAT pins are nor optional per object.
- 17:36 Revision 7394be9e (amiro-lld): bq27500: improved handling of different hardware versions
- 14:44 Revision 5034a2a5 (amiro-os): fixed missing pointer, refs #1183
- 14:41 Revision 5766017b (amiro-os): Queue pop, refs #1183
- 14:05 Revision e7131d09 (amiro-os): small Fixes, and Queue function Headers refs #1183
- 13:37 Revision 034cb15a (amiro-os): Fixed some erroneous module versions.
- 13:36 Revision 53e662d3 (amiro-os): Slightly increased expected jitter (20us -> 30us) due to timing iss...
- 11:58 Revision ee884101 (amiro-os): Introduced most drivers and according unit tests to the LightRing v...
- 11:57 Revision 78cc79d4 (amiro-lld): Introduced the MIC9404x power switch driver
- 14:35 Revision 9ae7c4f3 (amiro-os): Initial support for the new LightRing v1.2 module (not all hardware...
- 14:33 Revision 5d0950c9 (amiro-lld): TLC5947v1: enhanced to support chained devices.
- 14:32 Revision fc7151bb (amiro-blt): Introduced new LightRing v1.2 module.
- Version number has been rolled back to 1.1.3, since no new functionality has been introduced with the latest commits,...
- 11:06 Feature #594 (Resolved): Revise periphAL
- The periphery abstraction layer (periphAL) should be revised and optimized:
* All @enum@ should be replaced by a c...
- 12:59 Revision 11d54cd3 (amiro-os): Merge branch 'rtcan' of https://openresearch.cit-ec.de/git/amiro-os...
- # Conflicts:
- 13:24 Feature #592 (Resolved): AMiRo-LLD configuration via Makefile
- Currently AMiRo-LLD drivers are activated via the alldconf.h file, which results in numerous files being compiled wit...
- 13:20 Feature #591 (New): More generic QtCreator project setup
- Recently, the AMiRo-OS QtCreator project setup script has been enhanced to use the GCC output for generating accordin...
- 13:16 Feature #590 (Resolved): System (de)initialization with disabled bootloader
- Introduce a possibility to configure AMiRo-OS to not use a bootloader, so that the OS will fully initialize the hardw...
- 13:13 Feature #589 (New): Enhanced I/O events
- Currently I/O interrupts result in I/O events and propagate the causing EXTI line via event flags (e.g. EXTI #3 propa...
- 11:57 Support #588 (In Progress): AMiRo-BLT overhaul
- Currently AMiRo-BLT is a highly modified fork of an quite old version of OpenBLT. For better maintainability it shoul...
- 11:26 Revision abb8b3f4 (amiro-os): Introduced DiWheelDrive v1.2 module.
- Note that the new BNO055 IMU is not available yet.
- 11:19 Revision b010278f (amiro-os): Introduced PowerManagement v1.2 module.
- Also adapted PowerManagement v1.1 and ADC unit test.
- 11:17 Revision 9af9aaea (amiro-os): AMiRo-BLT and AMiRo-LLD updated as preparation for introduction of ...
- fixed typos.
- 11:15 Revision 76350eab (amiro-lld): bq27500 v1: introduced an optional BQ27500_LLD_HWVERSION option.
- Currently 120 (v1-20) and 130 (v1-30) are supported.
- 11:05 Revision 21969c4e (amiro-blt): fixed module id veriables
- 11:02 Revision c1f21a71 (amiro-blt): Introduced a bootloader for the DiWheelDrive v1.2 module.
- 11:01 Revision a270d48f (amiro-blt): introduced a bootloader for the PowerManagement v1.2 module
- 11:00 Revision f7d2c786 (amiro-blt): Version increased to 1.2.x beta:
- - Introduced module IDs for new AMiRo 1.2 modules.
- Introduced a new secondary wakeup reason (IMU) which is analogou...
- 12:57 Revision ad02f035 (amiro-os): NUCLEO-F103RB: fixed a typo
- 12:55 Revision 169a7bd6 (amiro-os): enhanced UML component diagram
- 12:54 Revision 4cb40108 (amiro-os): Update to the LLDs and the DW1000 unit test (removed deprecated fil...
- 12:52 Revision fe058578 (amiro-lld): minor optimization to the PCAL5624 v1 driver
- 12:52 Revision d5cec6de (amiro-lld): enhanced UML diagram
- 10:20 Revision 00843891 (amiro-os): removed some redundant GCC optimization parameters
- 10:19 Revision 8588411e (amiro-os): renamed the DW1000_V0 unit test to _v1 according to the LLD version...
- 17:02 Revision eeb84bf1 (amiro-os): modified some Makefiles to properly use the BUILDDIR variable
- 16:59 Revision b93c5d98 (amiro-os): Introduced the NUCLEO-F401RE module
- 16:23 Revision 68004e92 (amiro-os): Merge branch 'master' of http://openresearch.cit-ec.de/git/amiro-os...
- 16:23 Revision b0ede265 (amiro-os): Default shell configurations have been changed:
- Now the input line buffer can hold 128 characters (up from 64) and there can be up to 16 arguments per line (up from 4)
- 16:22 Revision 6a95db23 (amiro-os): Changed the AMiRo-OS version back to 2.0.1 (from 2.1.0).
- This was done, because an increment in the minor version implies an API change, which is not present yet.
- 15:10 Revision 651cb6e6 (amiro-os): Extended unittest for AT42QT1050
- 14:38 Revision 7df78c60 (amiro-lld): Added addr-calculation
- 11:57 Revision 2f5f6722 (amiro-os): Enhanced the Makefiles to consistently use the BUIDDIR variable.
- 09:58 Revision 1c777686 (amiro-os): updated all aosconf.h files to AMiRo-OS 2.1
- 16:33 AMiRo-OS 2.0 released
- The next-generation AMiRo-OS (version 2.0) has been released alongside AMiRo-BLT v1.1.2 and AMiRo-LLD v1.0.1.
- 16:28 Revision c5818ac1 (amiro-os): Master is now dev-branch for AMiRo-OS 2.1
- 16:26 Revision 2435f7a5 (amiro-os): AMiRo-OS 2.0 released
- 16:25 Revision 3f716772 (amiro-os): startup prompt and module:info command now print the date in ISO fo...
- 16:02 Revision 509a1f90 (amiro-os): Updated AMiRo-LLD to version 1.0.1
- 16:01 Revision 542939ea (amiro-os): Very minor enhancements.
- 12:39 Feature #585 (Resolved): Investigate whether CAN can be an optional feature of AMiRo-OS
- CAN is now optional.
See commit:75c1f470 for details.
- 12:37 Revision 75c1f470 (amiro-os): CAN is now optional.
- If disabled, CAN start and stop functions are removed, SSSP startup stage 3 is skipped and RTC is not synchronized du...
- 09:55 Revision b95be72b (amiro-lld): AMiRo-LLD version increased to 1.0.1
- 17:36 Revision 8547080b (amiro-os): reduced the CH_CFG_ST_TIMEDELTA value to 20us as it seems to be wor...
- 17:35 Revision e9ca986c (amiro-os): Fixed recently broken Makefiles (sry!)
- 17:02 Feature #587 (New): Implement I2C bus clear function
- Implement the I2C bus clear function as specified by the "I2C standard":https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM1020...
- 16:53 Feature #586 (New): Configurable shell history
- Introduce a configurable buffer for the shell, which holds the N last commands.
With N set to 0, the behavior should...
- 16:50 Feature #585 (Resolved): Investigate whether CAN can be an optional feature of AMiRo-OS
- So far, having a CAN bus enabled is mandatory for AMiRo-OS to work.
The necessity for this should be investigated ag...
- 16:16 Revision 2a9f9ad7 (amiro-os): Slightly optimized all Makefiles
- 15:16 Revision daafd0b0 (amiro-os): the patching procedure in the kernel setup script will now print in...
- 15:15 Revision bac4d84a (amiro-os): Fixed some remaining 2018 dates
- 13:42 Revision 732a4657 (amiro-os): ChibiOS updated to version stable_19.1.x.
- NOTE: ChibiOS 19.1.x seems to contain some issues as of now.
- 12:45 Revision 84450926 (amiro-lld): DW1000: updated copyright to 2019
- 18:04 Revision 7de0cc90 (amiro-os): All preprocessor directives without arguments (e.g. #endif) are now...
- 14:35 Revision 15fd5bbb (amiro-lld): removed the DW1000 version 0 driver
- 14:01 Revision c42956f9 (amiro-os): Makefiles enhanced: the targets 'all' and 'clean' will now be execu...
- 13:43 Revision 23437e98 (amiro-os): Using a RTC is now no mandatory feature anymore, but optional
Also available in: Atom